Friday, March 13, 2009

RAKSI..Gladiators Arena..

this week during RAKSI, we were command to built a building or structure by using only papers. I really hate this part, as i'm not that really artistic kind of person. And so, after much thinking, by my fascination of the ancient roman civilization, i decided to built a colloseum. We used up all the resources available. Even though it's very fragile, it stood still. Which is very pleasing to see. So here are some pictures to capture the moments.


This is the structure after it was completed..


That's me, posing with it...


With my group members...

So, that's it, our structure. The roman colliseum. During the presentation for this structure somehow i froze, don't know what to say. Oh well, in the ned it was a jobe well done. Imagine just by using papers a solid structure can be built from scratch. Building this really teaches me that no matter how fragile we are, together we are solid. So, keep that in mind. That's all from me, sayonara.

-dlanor_mrota-
-13 march 2009-

No comments: